Lasernet Output Management for SAP
SAP is a software solution that can streamline, systemize,
and improve a company's internal processes.
The ERP system SAP addresses for the company that wishes a global enterprise ERP solution, where you can get access to insights and analyses in all the company's departments. SAP also incorporates the most important business functions in an organization and offers industry- and company specific functionality for all accommodating unique business needs.
With SAP's innovative Cloud based ERP system, you can transform the company's business documents locally or in the cloud. SAP delivers ERP solutions to large and global companies, as well as small and medium-sized companies:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud is next-gen Cloud ERP-suite to large companies and the subsidiaries.
- The solution delivers future-oriented functionality that can help companies with operating integrated, intelligent digital businesses in real-time.
- SAP Business ByDesign is a cloud based ERP solution that is developed to medium-sized companies and can help you with connecting all functions in the whole company.
- With SAP Business ByDesign, your business can scale and compete without additional complexity and cost.
- SAP Business One is a business management software for small companies, who ishes more than just a spreadsheet.
- SAP Business One helps you with effectively managing all areas of your growing company.
Add even more value to your overall SAP solution
There are many ways to handle documents in SAP - but not all provide equal value.
With an ISV solution for document management, such as Lasernet from Tabellae, you can:
- avoid scripting of documents and reports directly in SAP.
- creating, designing and formatting documents and reports via drag and drop technology.
- get an industry related solution with your own standards and based on your company's challenges in the market in terms of data quality, ISO standards etc.
Recognized standard software for document management in SAP
Tabellae offers one of the most recognized Output Management solutions - an integrated standard software that replaces scripting directly in the SAP system.
Lasernet Output Management is Scandinavia's most widely used standard software for output and is used by more than 2500 companies worldwide for designing, formatting and distributing outgoing documents, reports and statements such as invoices, quotes, picking lists and labels.
Lasernet is made for SAP projects to:
- Ensure local adjustments and regulatory requirements
- Ensure local XML and EDI formats
- Handle design changes easily and quickly
- Integrate incoming invoices into SAP workflow
- Minimizing the cost of documents in SAP
- Handle SAP formats as IDOC, RDI, XSF, XDF, XPF
Lasernet for SAP supports the digital transformation
Digital transformation is about finding new ways to deliver value, generate revenues and improve efficiency - Tabellae has innovative technology to do this.
Everything in one solution
With Lasernet for document management, the focus is on the company's needs and you get a solution that you can develop with.
Create an agile everyday life with Lasernet, which can be developed iteratively as you, for example, get new customers who require new formats or changes to existing formats - already tomorrow.
Smart use of data
The amount of data is increasing. With smart use of data, you can go to the market faster and more efficiently.
Tabellae simplifies processes and formats via Best Practices. Instead of coding directly in the ERP system, we use data to optimize your company's processes and formats so you are always up to speed.
Would you like to make your next ERP project easier? Then leave a message for us and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Avoid to script documents yourself
With Lasernet Output Management for SAP, ERP remains a standard solution. With Lasernet, Document Management no longer requires scripting - all data is sent to Lasernet, which handles your processes.
Coding documents yourself is expensive
SAP's integrated Output Management feature has typically major functional limitations and is complex, inflexible and time-consuming to manage.
With Lasernet Output Management for SAP you get the following benefits:
- No scripting of reports and documents in SAP
- Don't add new data to Lasernet as in SAP - via drag and drop technology, data is easily placed to the report design
- Put documents and reports into production without having to wait for SAP
- Report design isn't lost when upgrading, as there is no scripting directly in SAP
Easy, effective integration to SAP
The integration with SAP can be done in a number of ways, including XML, IDOC, RDI and SAPscript. Regardless of whether local or global setups are used, Lasernet for SAP allows access to incredibly easy document development and maintenance.
The solution can be launched in order to solve a specific country's needs and then be rolled out globally or regionally.
Regardless of the SAP version your company uses, you can benefit from Lasernet Output Management. Lasernet supports integration to:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Business One
- SAP R/3
Tabellae has implemented Lasernet for SAP for, among others:
Fits for all ERP systems