Lasernet for Dynamics AX
Everything that comes out of an ERP system is output. Lasernet Output Management is standard software for designing, formatting and distributing outgoing documents, reports and statements such as invoices, quotes, picking lists and labels.
Tabellae offers one of the most recognized Output Management solutions - an integrated standard software that replaces coding directly in the ERP system. Lasernet is Scandinavia's most widely used standard software for output and is used by more than 2000 companies worldwide.
Coding documents yourself is expensive
ERP systems are designed primarily to process and display data on screens. The weakest link in ERP development is typically the creation of physical or electronic documents.
The business system’s integrated Output Management feature, which supports printing and document management, typically has major functional limitations and is complex, inflexible and time-consuming to manage. And, which is worse, when the system is later upgraded, the work is typically lost because coding is done directly in the ERP system.
Lasernet integrates with any IT system, including CRM system, ERP system and SQL database.
Lasernet Connector for Dynamics is available for:
- Dynamics AX 4
- Dynamics AX 2009
- Dynamics AX 2012
- Dynamics 365 for Operations
The connector provides integration with Dynamics to ensure:
- that no programming must be done in Dynamics
- that genuine Preview and Archive is available in Dynamics
- that distribution rules and flow can be set up in Dynamics and
- that all the business logic remains within Dynamics
A complete Lasernet package for Dynamics AX includes:
- Lasernet standard software
- Lasernet AX connector (menus in Dynamics AX)
- Best Practice* package from Tabellae
- Document pack - with 14 predefined layouts
- Distribution setup for OIO, print, email, EDI
- Electronic archive and Preview (PDF)
- Template management of multiple accounts
- Validation and management of electronic formats
- Barcode Management / Labels / graphs
The Tabellae Best Practice package includes a number of setups, schedules and valuable experience from our more than 200 Lasernet for Dynamics customers.
See our Lasernet for Dynamics 365 fO brochure.
Read more here: Tabellae Best Practice Packages
More customer cases here: Lasernet customers
See brief introduction to the Tabellae Best Practice package for Dynamics AX