Lasernet One2One is an additional solution for Lasernet Output Management. An intelligent letter and document solution for organizations, pension funds and financial institutions that communicates letters, statements and summaries for clients and members.
The solution ensures that the maintenance of letters and phrases becomes a simple task that belongs in the business rather than being a burdensome IT task. Whether these are bulk "letters" or one-to-one letters, Lasernet One2One solution is one that, in addition to controlling phrases, phrase logic, letter templates, etc. also, uses Lasernet for distribution in a number of formats such as e-Boks/document vault, PDF, PDF/A, Print, AFP, XML etc.
As more and more letters are advantageously and legally made digital, Lasernet One2One helps minimize expenses for printing centers and large print production environments.
With Lasernet One2One, you achieve
- Simple and easy maintenance of one-to-one mail, bulk mail and system prints
- That maintenance of business documents is done by the business
- Delivery in all formats for clients and members (PDF, e-Boks, Letter, XML, Portal, EDH, etc.)
- Integration with other systems via web services, database lookups, Sharepoint, print or file.
- Integration with EDH or archive systems
- Platform independence for member system or business system
- Printer independence
- Version independence, e.g. MS WORD or Google Docs
- Rapid changes: a few hours from legal requirement to production
How it works
The user orders a document from the business system which sends the data to Lasernet One2One. Here system data is merged with relevant legal phrases, user phrases, tables, graphs and logic - after which the final letter is sent to the user (one-to-one letter) or to the production server (bulk letters/system print).