Lasernet Health Check
A number of Lasernet installations can benefit from a health check, both technically and commercially raising the value of your Lasernet investment.
A health check includes the following activities:
- Establishing an overview of the company’s configuration
- Dialog about any problem areas/wishes
- Verification of system setup
- Examination of "failed jobs"
- Clean up grab files with historical data
- Examination of the need for cleanup
- Examination of the need for optimizations
- Examination of the need for software upgrades
The Health Check results in a report describing the following:
- What activities are performed
- What problems have been identified
What does the company gain from a health check?
- Greater assurance of impeccable and stable operation
- Possible new business benefits
- Better utilization of the investment made
Health Check (annual) is INCLUDED in an SLA agreement at no additional charge.
Click here for Health Check product sheet.