Graduate Programme - Service Delivery Manager
Become a future world class Service Delivery Manager or Consultant in an international growth company. 12 months of full time employment with a personal mentor.
Tabellae's 12-month Graduate Programme is a great way to kick-start your career in a challenging and fun environment.
A great mix of skills-building activities and learning within Consultancy and Project Management awaits. As the link between our customers and consultants you will be given a variety of tasks, incl. monitoring progress, maintaining an elevated level of service, and making sure that our service delivery meets our customers’ demands and deadlines.
Do you see yourself here working within ERP, IT and business documents?
- Do you have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in e.g. Business Administration, Information Systems, International Business or Computer Sciences?
- Do you have great collaboration and communication skills in English?
- Do you have a positive mindset and personal drive?
Then you could be the one we are looking for!
What's the job about?
You will work closely with our customers on a variety of different projects together with our team of Implementation Consultants.
- Develop and maintain relationships with our customers to understand their needs and requirements
- Manage service delivery projects from initiation to closure, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, budget, and the required quality standards
- Be responsible for keeping an overview of many tasks/projects of varying sizes with different types of customers
- Monitor and report on service delivery performance, including identifying and addressing any issues or risks
- Develop and maintain service delivery processes and procedures and ensure that they are followed by the team
- Continuously look for ways to improve service delivery processes and procedures to increase efficiency and effectiveness
Personal mentor and career guidance
Tabellae's Graduate Programme is designed to meet your individual interests, ambitions and goals. To foster your talent and guide your career path as you go through the programme, we will
- Provide you with a personal mentor that will be a friendly face to help and guide you in everyday challenges and coach, guide and spar with you.
- Tailor a Development Plan for you
- Hold one-on-one meetings
International job opportunities in 5 countries
If you want, you can work abroad in one of our divisions in USA, Portugal, Norway or Sweden, where you’ll become part of a local team. You will get hands-on experience of what it is like to work in an international organization that has a complex value chain and work with a broad range of stakeholders.
Responsibility from start
We consider you an important part of the company, and value your opinion. Your point of view will be taken seriously, and you will be given important responsibility from the very start. After the onboarding, your day will be filled with training in and performing important tasks for our customers on the Nordic and European markets.
Mistakes are allowed
At Tabellae we praise initiative. With an entrepreneurial spirit we have an elevated level of action and therefore mistakes are made sometimes. Everyone does. We try to learn from both good and bad experiences and incorporate our learnings to make the next solution better than the previous one.
12 months - and a job potentially awaits you
We consider the graduate programme the start of a hopefully long term relationship and hope you will want to continue your journey at Tabellae. You will gain broad experience and be capable of handling several different job types. Together we design the job and role to meet your skills and interests.
New graduates can start all year round. We adjust to meet your wish.
Check out all job possibilities on www.tabellae.com/careers