Lasernet 9.8 | New features for Input Management
Lasernet 9.8 has been released, and it contains a long row of new features and major improvements for Input Management and HTTPS support with server certificate.
The update includes a new, improved usability experience with Input Management that is easier to use. The new features give the user access to easier design and maintain the company’s documents. The Input Management setup has been upgraded visually and it now takes fewer clicks to build forms. So if you have many vendors, you can save a lot of time on a daily basis.
Do you work with Input Management? Then these new features in Lasernet 9.8 are especially important for you. Read along and learn how to activate and use them.
Also, read more about our Lasernet Input Management solution here.
- Better usability in Lasernet Input Management
Lasernet Input Management
Lasernet Input Management has been improved in its usability and several new features are added to the Lasernet OCR Editor, which are listed below.
OCR EDITOR - FORMATTING FOR THE SPECIFIC COUNTRY
2) Object boxes, assigned to OCR Form, are now visible in the PDF preview window. For this to be enabled, PDF to Text must have the Extract Metadata feature enabled.
3) Property settings are moved from ribbon bar to a new docker window, which is always visible.
ITEM TYPE - ASSIGN AN OCR FIELD TO AN ITEM LINE
2) Assign each OCR Field, that appears in the Item Lines, to an Item Type created in the Lines tabs
3) The feature is used to improve the usability of the wizard in the Lasernet OCR Editor. When an OCR Field is selected in the Coverage list, which is assigned to an Item Type...
4) ... the Wizard will select the Mark or Select Data Field button as the first action in the Wizard list and less clicks are required to create OCR Fields assigned to Item Lines.
NEW VALUES IN SET ZONE
AUTO DETECT LANGUAGE
2) New setting in Option to Auto run Understand functionality when a new document is loaded in the Lasernet OCR Editor. It activates the auto selection of objects, based on Dictionary rules, for the specific language if available and activated in the settings of the OCR Engine.
SET VALUES FOR HEADER AND FOOTER SIZE
Other new features
HTTPS support with server certificate
SSL encryption with a server certificate are now supported for the applications below. This means that SSL encryption of data transferred between the server and user is now possible.
For more information, see here.
Copy Binary JobInfo
This is a brand new feature that gives added support for binary copy of JobInfos in JobInfo dialog.
Do you want these features?
For more information about Lasernet, read here.