Lasernet 9.7 - great new features
The new version of Lasernet consist of a wide range of new functions like data merging, new output formats in the Lasernet Form Editor and a new output module to archive documents.
This release of Lasernet primarily focuses on new modules to improve the functionality of Lasernet.
Look forward to:
Bug fixes and minor improvements
Lasernet Config Server
- Support for Windows User Authentication in SQL Server from the Lasernet Config Server, by leaving username and password empty in Lasernet Licenser Manager -> Config SQL Server
- Excluded Grab and Templates objects from being deployed to Lasernet Service
- Largest allowed file size for resources in the configuration are now limited to a maximum of 25 MB. Objects larger than this size cannot be committed, patched or deployed to the configuration server
- Support for Test tool added to Web Server input module
- Fixed a crash when updating configuration over a slow or unstable connection
- Fixed various export/import objects issues
Lasernet Form Editor
- Fixed that the result of script was not recalculated in preview mode for JSON output
- Fixed a memory leak in PDF preview
- The ScriptEditor collapsing in Edit Form Modifier dialog is fixed
- Fixed that an overlay was published on non generated pages, in viewing mode, even when criteria was not true
- Fixed that only supported tools in toolbar for Rich Text Editor are accessable when switching from XLSX to DOCX sheet
Lasernet OCR Editor
- Added support for moving of forms to other index when filtering was applied
Azure Service Bus
- Fixed crash when query URIs contains spaces or special characters
- Support for JobInfo substitution added to SAS Key Name
- Fixed that database pooling was not working
- Fixed locking issue when picking up .lnjob as input files
PDF to Text
- Fixed a problem when reading PDF documents created by PDFTron
- Fixed an issue where Hebrew text was reversed (requires Windows EMF as overlay format)
- Job will now fail if a invalid PDF document for merging is detected
- Improved auto detection of PDF and DOCX documents, stored in JobData or as PrintAttachment, when printing documents via Lasernet service
- Removed the support for using Foxit Reader installed in Windows for background printing (local copy of FoxitReader.exe in the Lasernet program folder is still supported but not required)
- Fixed crash when running XML actions after a modifier returned invalid XML caused by an invalid codepage
- Added log message when modifier returns invalid XML
- Fixed that the form criteria was listed in a wrong order after migration from older versions
- Added support for parsing query parameters as JobInfos in the URL.
- Added support for a new MagicBytes helper class to detect the contents for a range of file types
- Added support for reading multiple JobInfoDescriptions.xml files stored in Modules.NET folders for modules created in .NET
- Fixed a Sharepoint error causing a "Modifier type has no modifier handler"
Want to hear more?