Start your career in an international growth company.
5-6 months with wide experience and great job opportunities afterwards.
Tabellae is undergoing a massive growth that has necessitated a professionalization and effort to bring synergy to the company's departments and processes, e.g., marketing process, sales process, work order process, project delivery process, customer support process, accounting process etc.
In order to further develop the company, we need to track data and use data insights in an optimal way. Therefore, we are looking for a new colleague that can help us take advantage of our Microsoft Dynamics suite – for instance:
- Optimize internal business and processes
- Customize dashboard and views
- Improve use of data across our departments
- Can do qualitative and quantitative data collection, management, organization, and analysis
The internship can be tailored to your areas of interest and skillset, e.g. within project management, consultancy or marketing. Also, we will maximize the potential benefits of a candidate by creating a customized program of growth by emphasizing your existing skills and learning goals.
Responsibility from start
We consider you an important part of the company, and value your opinion. Your point of view will be taken seriously, and you will be given important responsibility from the very start and close interaction with both the technical development and commercial departments. After the onboarding, your day will be filled with independent, important tasks for our business.
At Tabellae, we praise initiative. With an entrepreneurial spirit we have a high level of action and therefore make mistakes sometimes. Everyone does. We try to learn from both good and bad experience and incorporate our learnings to make next solution better than the previous one.
We are looking for a skilled and passionate student. We imagine you:
- Are studying a Bachelor degree or Master in Business Administration, Information Systems, International Business, Computer Sciences, etc
- have great communication skills in English
- have a positive mindset and personal drive
- Are technically oriented
- Are analytical, systematical and process-oriented
What you get
Our internship is designed to meet your individual interests, ambitions, and goals. You get
- Close involvement with our two full time employees, who started in Tabellae as interns from KEA
- A tailored Development Plan for you
- Regular one-on-one meetings
- Insight and wide opportunities across job areas
- Benefits as free massage, lunch and beverages and employee gifts
- Possibility of long-term employment in one of our branches afterwards
You will receive comprehensive training at the beginning of the employment.
5-6 months - and a job potentially awaits you
We consider the internship the start of a hopefully long-term relationship and hope you will want to continue your journey at Tabellae. During your internship, you will gain broad experience and be capable of handling several different job types.
Depending on where you are in your education, you can either start as a full-time employee or student worker after completing the internship. Together, we design the job and your role to meet your skills and interests.
New interns can start all year round, but typically it will be in January/February or August/September according to the Danish educational institutions. We adjust to meet your wishes.
Duration: 30-37 hours/week in 5-6 months with great salary
Check out all job possibilities on www.tabellae.com/careers